Applicable Outlook Versions: 2007/2010/2013/2016
Contents of this Document:
*Ensure that your current Outlook Add-In is closed/not running prior to new installation.
1. The Add-In download link will be provided to you by BCCORP. Download and “Run” the installer.
2. Launch both Outlook and your W5 software (*Both must be running to establish a connection).
3. The W5 Outlook Configuration Screen will prompt for W5 User Information
4. Enter your User Id, and password.
5. Ensure the Connection Type is set to “Local W5”.
6. Press “Save”.
7. Located under the Outlook Add-Ins tab, W5 should be listed as “Online”.
*Your password must be identical for both W5 and W5 Outlook Add-In.
*Password change must be completed in your W5 software first before your Outlook Add-In
1. Launch both Outlook and your W5 software (*Both must be running to establish a connection).
2. Located under the Outlook Add-Ins tab, click on the W5 ‘Offline/Online’ Button to display the W5 Outlook Status window.
3. Now click on the “Settings” button. This will launch the “W5 Outlook Configuration” window
4. After changes are saved, click the “Login / Re-Login” button on the “W5 Outlook Status” window. This will log the Outlook Add-in into W5.