Finding a List of Open Claims for an Adjuster
Modified on: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Listing the Open Claims for an Adjuster
How can I run a list in W5 to show how many open claims there are for an Adjuster?
1. Click on the Home tab.
2. Click on File Search.
3. Click on the Basic tab (left panel), if it is not already selected.
4. Select Is Open from the File Status drop-down menu.
5. Select Equals for the File Resource the search operator.
6. Click on the File Resource Name Lookup button.
7. Select the Resource Code that you wish to acquire the list for.
8. Click on the Search button.
Click on the E(dit) button to open a file in the list.
– OR –
Click on the Export button (on the bottom toolbar) to save the results to an Excel workbook.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.